Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm an Old Man SNOB...Totally.

I met my friend's new boyfriend tonight...age 3-4. I think I couldn't hide my distinct lack of "impressed"...cos what instinctively comes to mind almost always when faced with men under 40 is..."C-H-I-L-D".

I don't like being a Snob...it's just become my immediate gut instant reaction. Sadly, even some men and even some women in their forties are like children...really, you can't judge someone by their number....I just have not met a mature, easy to respect YOUNGER than forty something male for a very. long. time.

I lucked in and saw three good friends today and was in touch with just about all for whatever reason today. It was fun to see my 8 years younger b'day twin- yikes she is exactly turning into me...however even I don't remember being SO OLD etc at her age...tis a real worry!

p.s I'm turning into a full blown Hippie...my latest project is...MAKING MY OWN SHOES! *wow*...coooool. and the girl doesn't even know how to sew...hi-lar-i-ous! should be fun :)

4 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

wow. let us know how they turn out. =)

JJ said...

Theory: the only reason old men are so respectful is because they've given up.

Zz... said...

if you hear about it (with pictures)well that means they were either a fantastic success or a dismal failure...LOL so yeah will keep you posted...if you don't hear it's cos they take forever/i gave up.

JJ good theory- makes sense I don't like in my face pushy types!

JJ said...

How about leaning-against-your-shoulder-whilst-licking-your-ears-types? I'm talking dog mind here.