Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reiki Love!

Wow this reiki stuff is so powerful. I went for a reiki/massage the other day since scientific study has recently proved that massage boosts your NK and T cells (basically, Immunity) and to be honest this experience with reiki with this particular practitioner was the only time I didn't feel aches in my body (which is also what inspired me to go learn myself).

Ever since then, I feel an amazing reborn ability to feel love towards dare I say it, everybody! (just to varying degrees, and in different ways of course ;)

This is in stark contrast to my usual cynical misanthropy fuelled by my dero surrounds.

Maybe I just had a strange day...it's not everyday one wakes from a coma! I think I need these "good news miracle" stories more often to "top me up" on feel good vibes...cos I'm just way so idealistic...and still haven't mastered protecting my energetic boundaries from negativity.

6 comments:

miruspeg said...

I am a total believer in Reiki and reading this post I think I will finally "get my finger out" and learn this wonderful practise.

Lovely to read that you are in a good space, rejuvenated and ready to take on the world....or at least the weekend!!

Hugs
Pegs

HappyOrganist said...

that is cool
=)

Unknown said...

i should go for a reiki session...I need it!

Zz... said...

Pegs, I think you'd be AWESOME at this...let me know when you can do it- maybe we can do healing swaps- reiki for needles LOL!

yup, Shan, go, just go...but it's also important to get an individual that works for you-reiki can really vary...

HappyOrganist said...

oh, and Zhen. I grew into being outgoing. I think I started that way at age 5, or so. Then became shy in middle school (when we moved across the country and had to start over social-wise). After leaving highschool I became outgoing again. =D
thank goodness.

You could totally grow into it, though. Once you make a fool of yourself one time, the rest gets easier and easier.
OH! - and having kids helps. I can't tell you how many times I have Used my kids to go meet someone. hehe

Zz... said...

which part of INTROVERT do you not understand? ;)

interesting people are nice as occasional novelty, but I actually LIKE my own company!!!

you extroverts are...freaks.