Monday, August 31, 2009

Milk and Anna...

I'm a bit peopled out for a bit so I've gone into hermit retreat mode watching lots of films...I've seen MILK, CHANGELING and THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE. I'm hoping to catch MY SISTER'S KEEPER tomorrow only because when I was travelling my roommate couldn't stop going on about the book!

I really enjoyed MILK. And I am fascinated by Anna Wintour, featured in THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE.

I saw her dark glasses- noted how she is...and decided "I like her"...probably cos we're not dissimilar(I think if I hadn't been destined into the healing path maybe I could have gone like that)...and yes, she is a Scorpio too(dark glasses give it away LOL)...I also wouldn't be surprised if she's an INTJ...

Definitely one of the more intriguing public characters around ;)

3 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

You are so cute with your 'peopled out'.. and here I am making potato salad so I can seduce another neighbor (into being friends).

have a good week! =)

Unknown said...

Anna Wintour is a fur wearing skank

I do want to see my sisters keeper though but I know it will be really really sad

Zz... said...

I don't really have such a problem with it, I kind of regard it on the same level as eating meat. Basically I think humans have always traditionally hunted and used animal products for their use...it was just a way of survival...of course now it's not necessary but people will still eat meat. I think it's okay to hunt animals for meat and then the fur is just a remnant of the carcass that may as well be used. I don't know what kind of furs they are using in the fashion industry but I know here that the kangaroo is actually a pest so people shoort them and so i think it is useful if the fur doesn't go to waste on a rotting carcass.

Chinese herbs use animal products but obviously not endangered ones anymore. I think the big problem is that modern society always end up abusing...and depleting too many resources.

yeah the movie was sad...don't watch it!!! It wasn't such a good movie I think...

HO I wish had a neighbour who made potato salad for me...