Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fingerprints

I had a very disturbing dream - not nightmarish enough to wake me up but bad enough to have a very unrestful sleep.

I think an old woman got murdered- I knew some details that might implicate me and I knew that if I talked I'd be taken in as the chief suspect/have my life threatened. Hence I spent a lot of time hiding in a room constantly worrying that the authorities would come and get me and was incredibly careful to leave no fingerprints anywhere...it was a very draining exercise...even in a dream :P

I still have no idea what it means - I can't see how it in any way relates to my real life...

p.s I'm thinking I'm over blogging...also cos I found this blog which is a great reflection of my life...I found this article particularly fascinating...although I test as neither an A nor B(which is the healthiest to be according to a psychologist) I think I'm very much always living a type A lifestyle! And I don't see how it's avoidable...

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

so you found a blog about introverts, and . .
this is important because. .

Unknown said...

cool dream...maybe something to do with leaving an impression?
Dont leave blogging..you are like my yoda. You cant be over it!

Zz... said...

interesting Shan you always have interesting interpretations must be that mystical right brain at work...maybe I just want to be more incognito in older age?

HO, it is significant because someone else says what I think so why do I need to blog when someone else can say what I want to say better and still is enthusiastic about blogging?!

HappyOrganist said...

thanks for CLARifying that, msC ;)
guess you can go ahead and quit, now

=P

Unknown said...

because your life is interesting to ME