Sunday, August 9, 2009

Having One's Ego Stroked ;)

...I swear, I must have been A MAN in all my past lives ;)

Anyhow I had a great relaaaaxiing weekend away and it was great cos I was so unwound I actually was a whole lot more productive and got reasonable amount study done with utmost ease :)

Anyhow back to elucidate on the title of this post...3 boosts to the ego this weekend :)

A woman quite a bit older than me called me...WISE ;)

My friend in NY said my photos are just like what you can see in MOMA(Museum Of Modern Art) okay maybe not for picture quality :p but maybe for subject matter or angle?

I was walking with a latino when he hears some passersby speaking espanol...a very random encounter and conversation ensues...one of the two HOT latina chicks said to the dude "your friend is pretty", which coming from a sober, HOT supermodel-esque latina FEMALE...wow that carries...weight...in my opinion, hehe ;) and the coolest part was cos they spoke slow relative to other South Americans, I actually could "entiendo" quite a bit...which was so cool and a pleasant surprise cos it's been SO LONG since I've engaged in anything espanol...

anyway I'm now off to go watch a load of DVDs and enjoy the rest of this relaaaxing weekend...ciao! :D

10 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Always nice to hear kind things said about you...hmm...wonder what that's like??

Zz... said...

I say nice things about you! :P I can be bribed though for bonus kindness though ;) ;)

miruspeg said...

Yeah we pretend we don't need or like compliments BUT they make us feel pretty special on the inside.

Namaste old wise one!
Pegs

Unknown said...

i got hit on again by a skeezy old man. Something tells me your encounters are not the same. Just once I would like a compliment from someone who wasnt alive Jesus was signing yearbooks

Zz... said...

Pegs, actually you know what it is so rare compliments are genuine and sincere with no ulterior motives...it is for this reason I would have to say I typically don't like them cos they are invariably not real...I find certain cultures/people give compliments so freely they become like...nothing.

Shan...ha isn't a fan club with any constituent better than none? LOL! no...remember you got complimented on being so youthful looking recently by the boys soccer team?

HappyOrganist said...

"alive Jesus was signing yearbooks"?
What does that mean, Shannon?

msLane, that is fun about the Spanish. We got to use some of our Spanish yesterday with our neighbor who got a new computer. [btw, I tried to post this same comment early this morning. had it all written up and went to click 'send' and -- suddenly I was in "offline mode." Look under the desk. El Punk-o had been pulling on the computer cords again]

ok.

Yep. My mexican friend just got a new computer, and we went over to help her navigate the web.

The FUN part is (and she gets credit for this for being so cool) she's not afraid to call me on the phone - even though C speaks very little spanish, and mine isn't perfect.

Glad you got to use your Spanish, too. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! I feel better now, thank you!

xxx said...

always good to be feeling good :)

best wishes
Ribbon :)

Unknown said...

HO: it was supposed to say alive WHEN jesus was signing yearbooks...in other words OLD

HappyOrganist said...

wow, that Would be very old