Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Woman's ID/Pleasure Principle...

I'm all good with girls again :)...all I really needed was a day of escape...nothing personal, just I need that debrief when I get female overload to let my yang-ness be able to breathe in peace rather than have its survival threatened gasping for air LOL

In any case, we all know what the typical MAN's ID is...my mate was wondering what is a WOMAN's?? Without hesitation, I immediately replied:

"Foot Massages and chocolate!" ;)

And added...luxurious no time constraint...Bubble Baths!!!

Agree? What else...

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

i have no idea what you're talking about. i'll ask C, though. he'll explain it I'm sure.

ah - ok - I just asked him and he says he wants a bubble bath.

Unknown said...

a good book..one that I stay up all night to read and savour when I am going to bed

and of course, chocolate