Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Taste Sensation?

Just a thought that struck me randomly this morning...

Peanut Butter and Grilled Bacon = YUM???!!!

Somehow I think this could be an undiscovered taste sensation...and my next food fad phase if I ever get over this current purple taro cake swiss roll with coconut cream sago...Mmmm!

***Whaddya reckon....Grilled Bacon and Peanut Butter on toast- is this an undiscovered taste sensation waiting to be the next "tres cool" breakfast eating?

The other random thought I was interested to know this morning was:

***What are some amusing things people have said about you?...

Some of my closest peeps that have lived with me have all agreed on:

"For a small girl...you sure take up a LOT of SPACE!" ;)

!!!P.S Remember a while ago some of us bloggers were playing the "weird thing about you" game but I was a spoilsport and didn't play when tagged? Well there is a small tidbit if you're still curious, that I've left in the comments here. So yeah, you can't say I don't deliver on my promises...even if I do like to take my own sweet time about it ;p

7 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

I like peanut butter on pancakes (syrup makes me gag) - but not with bacon.

Anonymous said...

I think the peanut-butter-bacon thing sounds good. I like pb with most things, especially red onion (when I'm not planning on being sociable - kwim?) and pb and sliced tomato. Another taste sensation is the lemon and dark chocolate combo (as sometimes encountered as a tart or ice cream even) - heaven on a plate for moi!

I can't think of an amusing thing someone has said. But I suppose an 'amusing' thing I do (said grumpily cos I can't help it) is jump easily. If someone just walks up to me I can sometimes jump out of my skin and almost hit the ceiling (to the merriment of those around :-( Oh well - I guess it gives people a laugh - I wish I could control it. It probably goes with my 'phosphorous' signature in homepathy (!)

Unknown said...

That is fricken sick...and not just because I'm a vegetarian! Bacon=greasy grossness

Anyhoo, someone made me laugh today. This guy at work was telling a woman joke and another guy said he should stop because I might get offended. The first guy said "Oh don't worry about Shannon, she's pretty much a man."

LOL awesome.

Zz... said...

Oh come on HappyOrganist- I thought you were adventurous??

HS, "Kwim"?? awesome! what a curious & intriguing word- definitely one to add to my "stockpile"...haha I'll have to check what the chinese "pattern" is for easily startled...I should know :p

"Phosphorus" signature?? another thing I'll need to learn about!!! Cool...no wonder I love aquarians...they satiate my endless need to learn new things :)


Shan...well I don't eat the gross bacon rashers those big strips of fat I eat the short cut stuff which is no fat just meat. I definitely will try it and report back lol...just no time to go grocery shopping until exams over...p.s definitely not as sick as POO-TEEN!! haha Shan, I have been told the same thing...not once or twice, but probably thrice! LOL actually probably several times but in 3 different contexts 1. regarded as one of the "guys" ie so guys don't have to try and hide their uncouthness- they can be rude and their real selves around me without me holding it against them 2.two women have said they wish I were a guy (!!!) 3. and in this latest incident a constitutional acupuncturist told me that most of my health issues are due to having a MAN's nature but being a female cos my original energy is strongly Yang and 4. same as 1. except called one of the "boys" when I was younger...LOL

Unknown said...

but I bet we both thank the lord we dont have weiners!

Anonymous said...

Oh do tell me what the Chinese pattern is - very intriguing. My 'startle index' varies from a mild jump to a full-blown blood-curdling scream. Hubby still thinks it hilarious that I will scream when he walks in a room sometimes (he has learned not to take it personally! ;0)

Unknown said...

Where do you get purple taro cake swiss roll with coconut cream sago from?????????? I want I want I want!