Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walking the Wire: The Delicate Art of...Balance!

It struck me possibly around 330am in the morning that these studies are of such an unyielding gruelling nature that I'm constantly operating at such a high level of intensity that besides the fact I literally don't know how to chill out anymore, that I'm always teetering precariously over those flames that lie below....a little to one side and suddenly before I know it I've toppled over and am bathing in flames....Burnt out!!!

Luckily though, with a bit of carefulness, reincarnation is an option and like those blinking multi-life characters in computer games I get to reappear back on the screen just to jump back on that wire...to do it all over again! :p

Bless this dear blog...how could I endure this odyssey without it? I look very much forward to the day I can be blog free...cos it'll mean my life is no longer stressy and there is actual leeway for *fun factor* in my real life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LIKE your blog. Even if your life ever gets stress free, please blog at least oce in awhile. Or send me more emails. Either or. :)