Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some fun places on the internet.

I've been working like a MACHINE so spare me this idle distraction...

This Sample Four Pillars of Destiny report was absolutely HILARIOUS!
The part that made me crack up cos I think it's a load of b.s is "you are a hyper sexy person."
The part I thought was totally spot on was "you are chatty and talkative and speak without reservation - this causes misunderstandings with sensitive people or people who don't know you well".

I thought it was about 70% accurate...perhaps the other 30% is true, but yet to be discovered..LOL

Another place I visited this week which I think is super cool is this Chakra self test- basically you can determine which imbalances you currently have and then you can do these exercises to redress the balance...

Or, if you're lazy like me, you can just cheat and use aromatherapy essential oils...

Here's a few recommended oils to balance chakras summarised below :)

Base - myrrh, patchouli, vetiver
Sacral - clary sage, fennel, sandalwood
Solar Plexus - cedarwood, coriander, black pepper, hyssop, marjoram
Heart - bergamot, lavender, melissa, ylang ylang
Throat - basil, cypress, peppermint, rosewood
Third Eye-rosemary, juniper, lemon
Crown -frankincense, rose

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

sounds fun. I like to work backwards (when it comes to essential oils, etc). See what scent I like (really feels good) and then see what it's for. ;-D

HappyOrganist said...

Wow! Great chakra test. overactive third eye..?. that can't be right..