Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a pick up ;)

I had a really strange day...in short perhaps it could be described as a pretty successful day of social networking making random contacts...haha I think today was a bit of a kind of milestone in my social development...I totally "picked up"!! actually it's not all that hard...as long as "in the mood"...and besides I think it's an essential skill to have in order to run a successful business enterprise so I better start loving it!!! Wonder if I should sell my soul and join facebook, linkedin, twitter etc to grow my business...hopefully I won't need to...was going to fly out over the mid year break and take a holiday but now thinking I need to stay back to set up business from home...

anyhow more exhaustion, more cramming, more deadlines, hence very uninspired writing here- apologies.

6 comments:

miruspeg said...

Congratulations Macs on the "pick up".
You are right you have to be "in the mood", but I guess after you do it a while it becomes second nature.
Blogs are great aren't they to ramble on...sometimes clarity is found and sometimes it isn't.
A good sleep always seems to help, if we can shut off our thoughts.
Good luck in deciding whether to take a holiday or set up a business....both sound good to me.

Take care mate
Pegs

Unknown said...

I always "Pick up" at work, but it is usually pervy old men

Zz... said...

gross shan why do you want the numbers of pervy old men- are they rich? own publishing houses? i don't get it- especially when you have a hot hubby at home!! LOL haha. i just had a nap...amazing how refreshing even 1 hour before midnight is when you've only had 8 hours in 2 days...

Unknown said...

I didnt mean I pick them up...I mean they want to pick me up LOL

ew

Caroline said...

You must get on twitter...so much fun (but a time suck). Not sure if it will help you get clients...but it's worth a try!

Unknown said...

If you join Facebook or Twitter, let me know!!