Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Gardening Style...

In One Word: GREEDY

In Two: GREEDY CHAOS

In Three Words: GREEDY HOPEFUL CHAOS!!

So in my part of the world, to my great relief, it seems like SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

So I've been in a busy bee flutter trying to prepare for a Good Harvest ^^

Today I opened all my veggie seed packets and scattered them all haphazardly...In a few days I'm looking for the seedlings that have sprouted and thus onto stage three finding them a suitable long term resting place till harvest. I'm starting to realise...growing your own food=ALOT of WORK! Anyway must run...need to start my BAKING, lol...how weird has my life turned out I'm doing all those things I have always shied away from with dread...it's like those terms 'topsy turvy' and 'tohu wabohu' were MADE for me, LOL!

No comments: