Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Born Again...

Someone asked me what kind of Christian am I? I never understood why people seem to be so obsessed about denominations...so anyway in order to answer the question I had to look up what the terms meant...I found out I'm a BORN AGAIN, lol. I included the link cos I thought it was a good explanation.

So anyway the other thing I noticed is hailing from an all girls school I used to think I was "not your average girl"...now I"m starting to think I'm "not the average person"...not sure why people in general are so interested in other people's business and gossiping etc...I like to talk about IDEAS but I noticed most people just like to talk about other people....I don't get it, what could be more boring?? lol! Maybe it's cos of my INTJ-ness and lack of social bone in my body, loner disposition and lack of connection to most human beings...if I think about it with my own logical rational mind, the fact I am so disinterested is kinda disturbing....am I actually an alien? LOL

Recently I had quite a few long lost associates assume my drastic change of lifestyle must come with a guy that finally appeals to me enough that I have shacked up with them....

UM??!!

Which brings me to the fact that God is so cool and so REAL and so wholely fulfilling. I think the secret behind all the huge changes..well unbelievers just never get it!!! Which I think is a huge disadvantage to be one cos the one thing I seem to notice is they seem to think they need other people to fill the voids in their life...the answer for all holes that need patching is right there for the taking...the answer is God :)

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

hm. You probably are an alien. hahahaha

who are you talking to that likes to gossip? I don't know many people who do, actually.

HappyOrganist said...

Hey - I am putting a CD in the mail to you today =D two weeks... or 4 ^^