Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Freakazoids draw each other...obviously! LOL



hehe as you might have predicted, I do have and HAVE had some pretty *interesting* friends...okay, weirdo associations in my life to date ;)

HOWEVER...my blogger friend HO sure seems to be vying for that top position LOL!...I mean who the hell sends chewing gum to someone who obviously doesn't eat it JUST so they can put it in a cup in the kitchen cupboard for it's wonderful the whole world loves chewing gum smell "pot purri" effect?

SHEESH, some people are weirdos! LOL

I also got the cd, which I'm rather enjoying thanks. I had a lil something to
"right back at ya" but I figured I'd play it safe and get a proper customs declaration on it considering how US Post seems to classify all from me here as "of terrorist origin" and feel a need to intercept and open it to shreds...hmph...good cover for being bored out of your brain nosy curious parkers...grrrr!

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

dude, I mailed that a WEEK after the CD!! Where is the CD!? They probably thought it was drugs. I'll stick to sending gum.

HappyOrganist said...

oh - I finished reading the post. GLAD it got there. my bad. just ignore the fact that I never read things the whole way through or correctly the first time ^^