Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You know life could be better when you...

have some pretty exciting happenings but have absolutely noone suitable to share the privileged information with!

In any case getting attached tends to be quite a burden(especially for free spirits), I'm actually really glad that there is very little that I am tied to.

It is so hard to self contain but I think I'm turning over a new leaf...I always blab way too much way too early willy nilly-these days I realise confidence is something to be earned and appreciated, I've decided I'm going to enter a much more self-contained era :)

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

good luck with that 'self containment' :P Old habits die hard.

So is your work coming along quite well, then? That's what it sounds like your secret is.
??

=)

OR - you've finally figured/decided where you're going to live/work..

Miss Ash said...

There's something magical about meeting someone you can immediately talk to, though, isn't there?
And those folks who cannot reciprocate, whatever their reason? Well, their opinion of you is none of your business. ;)

It's nice to chat with you. I'm certain it's my turn to respond. Thanks for being patient!