Monday, January 18, 2010

Party In My Tummy!

I think this is an expression I borrowed off one of the babies...in any case that's an allusion to my life :)

Had a great day (with my own company), lol.

Brought out a great album which I'm not sure why I left to gather dust for so long...

Buena Vista Social Club.

Did an hour of pretty intense yoga.

Bought lots of nice food.

Ate all sorts of nice food.

Pulled the business card design out of my ass and submitted it for printing.

I'm definitely in a new phase of life: it's the one called "stuff everybody else", it's MY life! :-D

So apart from my one responsibility to get my qualification sorted, I'm doing whatever I want whenever I want with whomever I want this year...nice, fun, freedom!

Now THIS is living :D

I can't believe it took me almost 3 decades to become enlightened :P

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

3 decades. wow that's a long time
;D

:P (I wish I could make that a lot bigger)

Anonymous said...

Buena Vista Social Club always gives me always a happy mood.