Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Out of the Blue...

with Blu Ray! LOL how hilarious, I won one...a wireless home theatre system...I find myself chuckling with these little ironies the Universe throws my way...

at Christmas it was a bit of the buzz word with the tech-gadget enthusiast relos...while luddite moi was asking- "what's that?"

Anyway I guess I should take it out of the box and see if I can work it, at least...

lol the last time I won something randomly was a looong time ago: a whole heap of cleaning sponges-lol.

3 comments:

Jonno said...

Congratulations! How did you win it??? Problem now is you need to buy blu ray discs! Music will sound great on the home theater system though...

Zz... said...

PURE SHEER LUCK. lol my mate jumped to conclusions and immediately thought I must have won it in a trivia contest or something...

yeah well good thing i have techy hyped up relos- they own a few discs...or there is always the vid store...yeah I was wondering what I could do with it and then when I read it probably has an IPOD dock I was....Yes!!! and hopefully it can work as a set top box...my tv just went all snowy- how hilarious to have a home theatre system and a small old tv...

p.s I am skeptical re music on home theatre system vs audio stereo...i think cos it is wireless I can also possibly blast stuff from my computer eg youtube etc etc that could be cool....anyway we'll see if I can get it working...when it arrives, lol

Unknown said...

Oh man I was just talking about how much I hate Blu Ray because now my huge, massive dvd collection will be obsolete. I just finished replacing all my VHS tapes dammit. Friggin technology.

oh and congrats!