Friday, January 15, 2010

Hermit on a Hill.

One of my friends said you should just go be a Hermit on a Hill(I think she meant Mountain!)

In any case would it really be so bad?

I'm sure Enlightenment would come quicker amidst such peace and I would feel more at home amongst the clouds rather than in vacuous modern society. But then, unfortunately, one cannot live on AIR.

The thing I find amusing is that although I see this very peaceful circumstance as some kind of Utopia, this would constitute LIVING HELL for many people I know, lol.

Like they say, One Person's Pleasure is another Person's Worst Nightmare.

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

Zhen.. um. you know this makes me want to point fingers and laugh, right?
:P

miruspeg said...

Enlightenment my come quicker in the mountains, but I would miss the uncertainness and spontaneous existence that happens down here in our crazy mixed up world.