Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Waiting Game

Okay so the past year and a bit has been an incredibly challenging exercise in PATIENCE, resilience and thinking-exploring far beyond mental limitations.

I feel like I'm on the verge of something but I'm just waiting for a signal direction from up there.

It's pretty strange when everything you ever knew gets taken from you suddenly and then you have to remould like a piece of plasticene- if you are too wooden you snap and splinter. So yes it has been fun being a Ms Gumby although at times rather lost without that overarching identity I had through my "work"!

My favourite time throughtout all the weirdness has definitely been the wandering gypsy through rural Australia living out of a suitcase. It is amazing how such simplicity and lack brings such happiness...Freedom...I think it's my drug of choice! ^^ ^^ ^^ But maybe in the real world one needs a bit of discipline and structure...and stone pillars of familiarity!

I wonder if I'm staring at it and just needing the prod to enter the intimidating looking tunnel that lies ahead...

To connect with a long lost part of me or to forge something bright and shiny and new? Only Time will Tell...

4 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

man - your music scares the crap out of me when I don't already have other music playing! argh...

Zz... said...

lol i don't even hear it! haven't for years (ironically it got banned from my country) that list is really old!!! wonder what tune it was? cool :)

JJ said...

Pretty much where I am. So far there's been a lot of re-connecting with long-lost parts of me. Now I'm waiting to see where we go.

Franko Gnedo said...

I can really relate to this post. Maybe we are always like pasticine. There are periods in our lives when it is more elastic than others.