Monday, October 4, 2010

Left Behind…

I’m not sure what’s getting to me more – the physical constraints and consequential limitations, the isolation, the fact that I am accustomed to exciting long weekends GETTING AWAY and DOING something FUN, or being busy bee-ly occupied or that by some strange mystery of my own intuitive physiology, my body “clock” is just too aware that THIS was supposed to be the week I would leave on my long awaited world adventure of a lifetime that has had so much blood sweat and tears shed on and SO MANY opportunities forfeited for.

Whatever the case, I sure find myself with itchy feet. And there’s only so much I feel I can continue to spin in this vortex that is the Tania and Jori Version of THE PRESETS “I know you” on repeat…

The Saturn Return continues… I guess this is the year I truly learn that hard lesson that One’s “agenda” is never truly one’s own...and that all is subject to the Grace of God and God’s Will…

In any case I think, if I had a magic wand and could change the way things have unfolded would I change anything? I find comfort in that answer being a resounding “no”. Strange, but this unique time has been invaluable, in particular the new lenses with which I now see everything through.

No comments: