Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thirteen

It's been thirteen years since my life got turned upside down and I was jet propelled seeming light years ahead of my physical time...

Today was a similarly strange day to cap off a very strange week or two...like I went from Yang to Yin in one foul swoop. I didn't even play one cd or loud music all day. I guess I am still feeling very sick from yesterday. So it's all been quiet, peace and meditative.

Hopefully this means that the Year of the Tiger for me will be more balanced to be more Yin-esque...peaceful, calm and unhyperactive, lol. Happy Chinese New Year :)

Oh, and Happy V day :) Very cute HO your post was 2 days premature(!)

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

Well I don't like being mature. :)

Dina Roberts said...

You got me very curious here...wondering what happened to you thirteen years ago. The way you describe it? It sounds like something from a science fiction novel.

I hope it wasn't too horrible.