Friday, September 4, 2009

In the company of...Boys!

I'm pretty easily corrupted. LOL did something a bit naughty today...haha it was fun, incredibly satisfying ;)! Takes me back...

I am so not beyond enjoying a bit of puerile delinquency...give me a partner in crime and I'll so totally lose the responsible mature matron deal at the drop of a hat!!! It gets boring being good all the time...in any case I think a bit of delinquency in the name of fun is a necessary part of the culture here, LOL!

8 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

you're such a punk.

i'd ask what you did, but I'm not sure I want to know (and i'm pretty sure you won't share) ;P

Zz... said...

you're such a rule nazi-what mbti type are you? and what's your starsign?

HappyOrganist said...

she asked for my sign ! (i can see Peggy laughing at this)

msC, can't you tell? I'm a libra.

As for mbti, the quiz I just took (questions are so hard) said INFJ. That looks fine, but before any quiz, I'd have offered INFP, i think.
those questions are too hard, you know - on quizzes like that.

You gonna read my palm now?

markymark2099 said...

gangbang , that's what it sounds like :P

Zz... said...

haha HO hilarious!! was a bit surprised on mbti but your starsign-lol makes SO MUCH SENSE!

miruspeg said...

You are both punks!! Love ya!!

I am a ENFJ.

:-P
Pegs

HappyOrganist said...

you thought i was an extrovert, didn't you. you would be wrong ;D

Unknown said...

Ok I need to know what you did

I went tresspassing the other day. Quite a thrill doing something illegal. :)