Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hungry Hippo...

Lately, I feel constantly hungry...and just want to eat just about everything in sight healthy or not...not sure if it is the chill in the weather or I'm expending way too much energy, or that I'm recovering and hence my digestive system has decided it can take on more...in any case I was pondering whether I should seriously aim to GET FAT! But honestly my food bills are already ginormous.

Random thought: I decided if I must stay on in the city for a bit maybe I'll take on some tutoring in my field just for a bit of variety- I think it'll actually be really fun...like a 1st year subject...after that it's just all too hard...LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im getting like that too...I think it is the ... the...ugh...the wi..wint...winter *puke* coming

Man it was hard to get that word out

HappyOrganist said...

it's progesterone. it'll either subside in two weeks, or it won't

Zz... said...

haha, if it doesn't you better start calling me Mary ;)

HappyOrganist said...

damn. you musta just gotten plastered, then at this wonderful party you had