Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Simple Equation.

City Peeps=Icky Vibes

The city is one big population of predominantly disgruntled, stressed out angry peeps which makes for a heck of a lot of bad mojo to soak up by osmosis if you're as energetically sensitive as me :p

I've never noticed this problem out of town, cos people in general are alot happier and relaxed in general with easier going lives and less daily pressures.

The main problem with living amongst cityfolk is that people are irrational, emotional creatures and tend to need to vent their issues somehow and more often than not it'll come to whichever poor hapless random soul happens to be walking past...I hate when that's me :-p

Of course there is a temptation to yell right back (in all fairness). But I don't. It takes some form of self control(I think living here is a very good exercise in learning self control and more importantly, forgiveness). In any case, lucky I am a gutless wonder(anti-confrontational)...and just happen to be a pretty nice bean ;) too :)

However, I think I Need to do some qigong and go bond with the ocean, or an animal or a tree :) soon.

It's hard staying...clean...here.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Where's 'here?'

Franko Gnedo said...

What is a bean? Yes it sounds like you need to connect with some form of nature. I have been surfing in the ocean 4 hours a day for the last 3 days. But the ocean in Bali does not seem to have that same cleansing natural feel as WA. I have'nt even thought of the possibility of being eaten by a shark :)