Sunday, March 21, 2010

TV is Good for me.

This was my surprising conclusion for the week. I think when one's brain is habituated into always ticking away so hard, TV is a really good thing. Because it is such brainless but distracting drivel your brain actually gets a chance to rest and unwind. So in that way, without the time, energy or funds for a proper R&R escape, it's actually a pretty convenient source of relaxation and rejuvenation.

Who knew that TV was actually so beneficial to health...finally, I finally understand what all men seem to have always known!!!

Anyway, now I must say toodooloo to go spend some quality time with my Box ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What should I know ? I don't know anymore, I probably watched too much TV in the past...

JJ said...

Just as long as you don't let it seduce you. The men take it seriously!

Franko Gnedo said...

I agree. I hardly ever watch tv but on this day I watched a very silly movie called Jungle Thunder. The Panda scene made laugh so much I must have sounded like a mad man. It made me lighten up and feel good.