Friday, October 23, 2009

Beauty-Full Astrology

LOL, I thought I noticed more attention than normal these last 2 days or so...but I thought perhaps it was all in my head. But today two people I actually know complimented me on appearance. The weird part is that being my usual dero self in tshirt, jeans and flip flops, stinking of therapeutic weed and with ungroomed hat hair, I wasn't exactly sure as to how I could attribute this seemingly new found "attractiveness"...

The funniest "explanation"?

Apparently Venus has just gone into Scorpio...so being a Scorpio, my horoscope says I will be at my peak attractiveness, LOL!

Considering I have had such minimal sleep since Tuesday night due to dental agony PLUS got overdosed with anaesthetic and pain killers and have been clasping an ice pack to my one inflamed cheek much of the day to stave off any more drug induced blurry consciousness....between the two crazy alternatives...I really have to go with the nonsensical astrology explanation....

Just imagine, if anaesthetic overdose and pain killers really did make one more aesthetically pleasing...wow what a boon to the pharmaceutical industry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did energy work for two weeks straight one time and when I went to work I had like 5 people tell me how good/different I looked, and what I was doing different

It was so weird, but cool. I should try it again.

what dental drama are you going through?

HappyOrganist said...

I don't know, but beauty shines from the inside out. I think jeans and flip-flops sounds great.

Have a good one!

too bad about the tooth pain (yuck yuck and yuck) Isn't it getting better though? Thought you said the problem was taken care of.. so just a matter of recovery now.. ?

Good luck ;)

Zz... said...

Shan,

I suggest you do not read the ins and outs of RCT...just in case you ever need it...I can't believe I am so interested I was actually watching as he kept stabbing a spike into my tooth and a drill to boot. (So thank god for the TWO vials of anaesthetic!) *sheesh* in any case though, it has absolutely nothing to do with balls- at the end of the day when you are in so much PAIN you just need to be spared from your agony: Hallelujah!

HO, personally I agree with you hence why I don't subscribe to any of the labour, time and money intensive grooming rituals most people in my city do...and it's never been much of a problem but nobody ever seems to believe me that it's really not necessary - I guess many people use their presentation as a self-esteem security blanket.