Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's called...BOHO, y'know?!

So, after that horrible sleep deprivation due to all that design play last night I wasn't in any kind of mood to really care for a conscious existence...

So my girlfriend says to me this afternoon:

"What's with the HAIR?!!!"

To which I replied:

"What's WITH the hair?"

*silence*

LOL, I think I am so sick of how superficial, vacuous and shallow and APPEARANCE obsessed people in this city are...for sure it started with me being lazy and unkempt and can't be bothered but NOW, it's more kind of like...maybe I do it just to be subversive!!!

In any case, I had the gall to rock up to one of the wankiest clubs in this city in jeans and shoes that technically are...sneakers...so yeah, a little messy unsymmetrical pony tail with lots of fly away strands everywhere at schoool....lol, that's NOTHING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to work without combing my hair the other day.. always fun to see the reactions of people. It was just for a meeting, only there one hour though.