Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blunt Honesty in all its Glory.

This was my crack up moment of the day. It would be so fun to be able to observe ourselves in daily life if we could split in two...

But until this becomes feasible, the next best thing is to be able to observe people JUST LIKE US...Enter Birthday Twin :-D

BT to Saggi Guy: "It's not that I hate you, it's just that you're annoying!!! (pauses, he looks cut)...she persists: "Do you get me? I don't hate you, I just find you really annoying!!!"

LOL...I was TOTALLY CRACKING UP, even I don't have the nerve to be SO RUDE and to repeat the message...Twice! But maybe that's where I have 8 years on her...hopefully I've learnt a thing or two in that time, lol.

Lucky Saggi guys are a good sport....they don't mind being laughed at or made fun of. They laugh with you, and they take bluntness really well...

When he asked for reasons why I could offer no better consolation than..."it's just your astrology sorry-you're all Obnoxious Extroverts".

Which is why I limit myself to small doses :) Most things are good...in small enough doses! hehe. I love my BT- next best thing to a CLONE! Yay us.