Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Silence is Golden

Silence, Intuition, Resonance, Understanding.

My spiritual rennaissance of sorts is manifesting as The Hermit typically found on tarot cards.

Like I said earlier, all I feel like doing is going to the beach, sitting and breathing.

And I'm gripped by a new found appreciation of silence and lack of desire to talk. And I'm really grateful for those people I can just be with, in silence.

I'm also grateful for my international friends...That is the beauty of the internet, friendships defy all typical sociocultural barriers. Hence I am blessed with friendships I would never have come across in tangible life...

Actually this was a pretty funny exchange between Me & S which just highlights the beauty of crossing cultural barriers...

She finished an email with "Life is just a bowl of cherries"...well, I'd never heard that expression before however my Brit friend from down on the farm and I had been discussing cherries lately so the way I guessed that expression to mean was that,

"Life just gives you the shits!" ;)

Haha! I am so glad to provide the rollicking laughter on two sides of the globe for the day LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It gets funnier every time I read it :D

and you were not far off on the cherries thing either

markymark2099 said...

sssh! you're writing is deafening

Unknown said...

Silence at the beach. Beautiful.