Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh-o, I think I've started something now...

Something triggered me and I was inspired to not only unload cash at my favourite music store (my favourite emotional salve) but also to go splash out on...PAINTS!

Anyhow...I just wanted to document a significant moment.

I just picked up a paintbrush for the first time in 14 years and just finished putting on my first layer of primer...*wow*, even that in itself was...a joy...

I'm anxiously awaiting to see if this marks the beginning of the end of creative repression for me...anyway I'm kind of excited...

And now I'm trawling Ebay for a second hand easel...maybe I should just exercise some restraint before buying up all this stuff I might never use again...just in case this is one of those signature irresponsible moments of transient, fleeting...enthusiasm...lol.

Even if this "hobby" is for real, I really doubt I can store too many canvases...good thing I have plenty of desolate white wall I guess ;)

No comments: