Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happiness is...

My dear rational and realistic friend heard me rambling on about something rather "fantastical" but very dear to my heart the other day (for the umpteenth time) and kindly gave me a gentle prod to maybe "curb" it in a little cos it's starting to get a little "weird"...

I was telling my other friend about this who has been through a lot and hence is arguably one of the "more spiritually evolved" ones of my friends...ever supportive, I really liked his encouraging and somewhat defensive response:

"What's so weird about that?!! You're living your dreams!"

:-D

Indeed.

For the First Time in My Life I actually Feel Free and able and ALLOWED to follow my gut, my heart, my dreams...

Therefore, I conclude...

Happiness is... *Living your Dreams!*

6 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I think also that happiness is living your dream AND realizing that you're living your dream. I think sometimes our dreams come true and we start to take it for granted.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! But of course now I'm curious about what you were rambling on about....

I took a look at your fav films - and we have many in common. I'm glad that you've seen Run Lola Run - as it's one of those small European films that doesn't always get much promotion - and I love it too. I like the bit where she screams and gets the jackpot on the roulette wheel! Oh if only I could do that at will.

markymark2099 said...

On ya mate!

Anonymous said...

Yes I like Shine and Strictly Ballroom. (Would you believe we now have a TV show over here called 'Strictly Come Dancing'?????) I like Muriel's Wedding too - love the lead actress in it (oops forgotten her name, though). Another Aussie film I loved is Picnic At Hanging Rock. I say loved because when I found out it was a sham I sort of fell out of love with it. Although there are still parts of that film that are mesmerising.

Anonymous said...

how true!! :)very nice blog, i am nw here, just happend to stumble on ur bnlog,your movies prefrenecs are uncanningly like mine!! would lov to have you say something on mine.

Ariad said...

One of my fsvourite books that I read to my kids has in it the line 'wake up- your dreams are real.' I love it!