Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scorpio with Venus in Libra Girl...

Oh the trials and tribulations...

I'm finding my astrology (okay maybe I am unfairly blaming rather than accepting personal responsibility, lol) significantly challenging...I guess if you add an INTJ to anything - well, at a 1%of the population prevalence perhaps we are a MINORITY for a reason! :P

In any case not sure if it is just the time of the year or the time of the month or whatever but I'm finding that most people...GRATE! arghhhhhhhhhh.

Except Venus in Aquarians...they never ever grate...where can I find more of these elusive species? I'm not kidding it is rare I get along well with people and voila the last 4 people I met in the last 2 years that I found incredibly no hair pulling effort EASY to get along with turned out to have their Venus in Aquarius!!!

Not sure why but it's a very compelling pattern I find in my life...

Healthwise...things seem to be on the up and up...so that is fantastic...maybe soon I can start making progress again...FORWARD progress! How do I know? Well I have been very hungry, eating lots, have energy to cook, make some trips...enough wellness to get RESTLESS and bored again...pondering what is next for the Zhen?

11 comments:

JJ said...

How do I find out where my Venus is? Obviously not in Aquarius, so that leaves eleven to go. Glad you're on the up.

Zz... said...

i'd guess yours is in scorpio or maybe even libra...google venus sign tables or whatever and look up your birthday...I'd tell you but then you're too sensitive about revealing your age...women! *lol

in any case this is THE way you can explain why you get on with some and not with others...for me it's like full proof!

JJ said...

Hiss? Missed you the last couple of days. Must be bored, or something.

Zz... said...

no, it's the HEAT it's frying my brain and melting my spirit...i owe you a reply I know!!! but it'll have to wait until my spirit recoagulates...lol

JJ said...

You don't owe me anything Zhen. Forget the reply. It's just nice having you around. By the way, my Venus is in Capricorn - six days short of Aquarius. Must explain my love of tools, even though I'm not particularly practical.

Zz... said...

damn.I want to collect as many as possible. It's not going well at this rate...LOL

but you are right...I already knew...haha I get along so well with them which is so rare that I can pretty quickly know if you are one or not from how we interact especially IRL.

oh you will get a reply...cos I have an opinion just can't wade through long writings and articulate cos brain is mush in the heat.

vz-nostalgia said...

I'm a sagittarius (I think), and I've never gotten on your nerves (I think :-)).

Unknown said...

heat? Come to the big C, we just got snow.

I think you said my venus is in Scorpio? I dunno. I probably grate though. I'm good at that

Zz... said...

not sure what is up with the planets lately but it seems the only people that proactively set out to talk to me this week are sagittarians, lol...the statistics are quite remarkable, lol.

Shan if i could FLY boy I would be in the Big C RIGHT NOW...you guys have all the cutest critters outside of oz...otters, beavers, bears...ps i think my observation of venus in scorpios is they tend to be...stalkers, lol.

JJ said...

Are you back in circulation now, then?

Unknown said...

I'm a stalker?

O_O



Creepy.