Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm in a trivial mood lately...

so I answer some poor INTJ admirer's question which made them surf into my blog probably to much disappointment, lol

Their question was:

"What do INTJs look for physically in a mate?"

No offence, but that is one of the most idiotic seeming questions this INTJ has ever heard...DUH...it's all about the MIND. THE MIND. If an INTJ can connect with your MIND or rather you can connect with and even more impressive...tolerate theirs then you're in with a shot as long as your mug is half way acceptable...the body can always be worked on, hehe

Other than that two random things that irk this week:
>Non natural fibre clothing and bedding
>Oil droplets hanging around in living room areas from cooking without extraction fans...

5 comments:

JJ said...

I think the need to connect with the mind is something women are generally more inclined towards than men. Men just ask each other 'Are you a breast man or a leg man?' Hopeless, really. Was this INTJ enquirer male?

The problem with 'INTJ' is that I keep hearing 'integer,' and I never got to the bottom of what an integer is. This troubles the nerdy side of my brain.

Couldn't you do your frying on the balcony? All Australians have balconies, don't they? It's something I've noticed about Aussies. They're always saying things like 'I went and looked at the sky from my balcony.' You have to be a millionaire to ahve a balcony over here.

There you have it. A trivial comment for a trivial post.

HappyOrganist said...

Wow that is trivial

Zz... said...

not sure i think with intj males the mind counts more than with other types...i also think after awhile they've seen enough legs and breasts and realise they need something more...

haha i went and looked at the sky from my balcony? you can see the sky from windows here you'd hope!

by the same token, a chimney is hard to come by these days without being a millionaire...lol

what on earth is that "thing" in your pic HO? hmmm deserves a closer look see...

Franko Gnedo said...

A list of the attractive parts of a woman could be almost infinite, but really the attractiveness of those parts depends on who they are connected to. and provided they have a halfway decent mug :)

Zz... said...

Not that my opinion was asked for but I like any kind of CUTENESS strangely, SMARTNESS as well as the nice mug or at least eyes...and short short hair and not overgroomed.

actually i never really thought about it that's why i posted this cos I realised when I thought about it I do have an opinion! sheesh i sound like a bimbo these days...i blame it on THE HEAT! GRRR