Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Word from Civilization!

I opened the mail box to a sopping wet kaleidoscope of colours. Postmark:UK. Chuckles...

News from Civilization! (Anything from Europe counts, lol).

Anyway moral of the story is...never eat late at night. I couldn't sleep and found myself fantasizing about moving to European remoteness...

When I was younger I still had a lot of cool friends based here. But mostly, as it has always been, it was about my study, my career and having my own business. If that option is now out...well...the doorway in my perception just seemed to get a whole lot wider. Maybe I should start learning German, lol...

The only thing I'd miss about here is probably the weather(historically) -although this year has been pretty unseasonal and miserable. I'd also miss the amazing fresh local organic produce. And family...but that's about IT really.

No comments: