Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome back to (sanity) and the land of the living Z...

I finally got SLEEEEEP for the first time in THREE AND A HALF...MONTHS!!!!

SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP! Did any word ever sound so SWEEEET??!

Who new moving houses could be such a health hazard?

Oh well I worked it out now. And once I catch up on the last 3.5 months, I'm hoping to get back into the full swing of busy bee LIFE!!! Maybe 20kms under the old speeds, lol I need to recognise the fact I'm getting old...

I need to catch up on blogs though, lucky I have a long weekend for that. Anyway I think I'll go back to bed now :)

2 comments:

JJ said...

You've lost me completely on your moves, where you are now, and whether or not you want to be there. I'm not psychic.

Unknown said...

I'm on blog catching up mode too