Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Intense.

Wow the last week has been an immense rollercoaster with some serious dips and near heart stoppers and we're not quite off the dangerous bits yet. But in any case I think it's funny that the universe is sending me a clear loud message...first I was offered Corinthians Chapter 13 last night. And then I got this message in my email...

Everyone gets to take as long as they want before waking up to the realization that life, Ms Cheery, is a love game.

and this one too actually...
Be with someone that makes you laugh…

Yep when push comes to shove...that's all that's left really. Okay, no more school of hard knocks please...my heart can't take any more racing and my nerves can't take any more shocks and scares! This chick still has so many pressing responsibilities to attend! But first all I look forward to is a nice looooong sleep with no rude alarms to jolt me into consciousness....swaying in hammocks reading and looking at whales... but damn I have to fill in all the planks of the bridge to get to that point and still not out of the woods yet!

God sent me an Angel of Salvation today and hopefully that's the plug on anymore spilt blood. I feel I need to learn the appropriate prayer of Thanksgiving. Anyone? P.S please keep praying! Not out of woods yet, by any means...

3 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

sounds intense
^^


hahah i stole it.

Franko Gnedo said...

Yes it is all about love. But love is not a game. Games imply some form of competition and winners and losers. Love is not like that.

I feel a little sad for you that your life sounds so intense. Enjoy your long sleep. I occasionally use an alarm but it sounds like a rooster. I like it which makes a nice start to the day. It sounds so natural and a little silly. It reminds me of roosters and chickens which are such cool and relaxed and quite proud creatures despite the value of thier lives being so low in the pecking order of our societies.

Unknown said...

uh oh...are you reading the bible?
I had to look it up.

Im going to make up my own bible passage.

Love is crazy, Love is weird. Love never makes sense, it gives you insomnia, it makes your belly hurt. It never goes away, even when you try and make it. Love makes you silly. Did I mention, love is crazy?
-Shannon, Chapter 1 verse 1