Saturday, June 5, 2010

Distracting with Trivia

So while lots of "stuff" is brewing, one way to deal is to distract with trivial transiently amusing stuff...and LOTS of it!

So it's been flooding cats and dogs and tornadoes (my pants, socks and shoes are still drenched through from yesterday) recently and it really seems like in the past month alone all the rain that didn't come throughout several drought years has just decided its about time to it paid a visit!

So anyway there really is cause to go invest in a pair of GUMBOOTS...the latest thing here seems to be the advent of Designer Gumboots!

If I didn't think I'd need so much fuel for globetrotting I probably would go out and get a pair...but I think I'd feel self conscious with such standing out attire.

But anyway in true stereotypical Scorpio girl style...a brief look and I might have got something like this:

I think the Humble Gumboot has come a long way!

6 comments:

Franko Gnedo said...

Nice girly gum boots :) The buckle will help get them on. Normally the problem with gum boots (apart from thier appearance) is getting them on :)

Zz... said...

yeah i'd like some macho gumboots but hey I don't think I want to be hit on by a girl either ;)I think my very non descript classic italian scarpas (very gender neutral) will get me through nice and dry in reasonable depth flooding.

HappyOrganist said...

ah it's pink!

Zz... said...

red, H.O. I think someone needs their eyes checked!!!

Anonymous said...

This boot kicks ass :)

HappyOrganist said...

it's not my eyes Zhen - it MIGHT be my computer. or you MIGHT have chosen Pink boots! =P
;D