Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh WOW, Technology!

Spent all last night engrossed in the wonders of video calling from my wireless laptop. Actually the time was so inappropriate I think my neighbours were banging through the walls, lol. A chick chatting can actually be pretty bad noise pollution when one is trying to sleep...

My "designer" and I were doing that whole virtual remote thing trying to knock out my card...cos deadlines are calling!

In any way, for me, luddite I am, it was a bit of a case of a Three stooges style self-sabotage so it was pretty funny trying to get it all working and functional actually.

I'm feeling very blessed with my friends...seems like I have some kind of support for everything I do lately- foreign and strange-but I LIKE IT!

3 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

so do we getta see your card when it's printed? Can I see a picture of it if you don't put it up online (which I could understand not doing).
Thanks. (even if the answer's no)

That's fun that you're having fun doing that and that you feel blessed by so many friends lately. I have felt that way (very much) lately, too. It is VERY cool.
;D

Zz... said...

gone back to basics...really it's not gonna be anything you say WOW!

you can see it if you ever come down under, lol

p.s you know I get it now...I don't want to treat people I know-know either...I guess I must be passing out of eager beaver stage now...lol

HappyOrganist said...

oh good, you are enlightened now!
You cutie.
that's good.