Thursday, December 24, 2009

Not There, Not There...

and the $64 million dollar question is whether there is a "yet" to punctuate that sentence?

Geez, how the hell should I know?

In any case, all I know is that I am masochistic, cos this baby

is HAUNTING ME daily...a calendar my mum gave me...it discomforts me like nothing else but I figure I need to toughen up, so I keep it open...

In any case the humidity and heat here is NUTS...so draining, but I have to pull my melted jello self together so I can make some summery Christmas TRIFLE...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays by the way, if you're reading this.

I feel overwhelmed already.

3 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

so toughen up already - we all have to do it!

it'll all be over in a few hours, though. Don't sweat it.

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Some are reading... Merry Christmas to you also, Shane.

Unknown said...

babies are creepy.